TPWF is gearing up for its annual auction to benefit Gear Up for Game Wardens, a TPWF program established in 2017 to provide specialty equipment for Texas Game Wardens across the state. The online auction will be held September 27 – 29 and features a wide array of one-of-a-kind items ranging from custom hunting and fishing gear to “bucket list” outdoor adventures guided by Texas Game Wardens. The annual Gear Up auction plays a pivotal role in sustaining the program’s continued success, and as we mark the program’s 5-year anniversary, we promise an auction for the ages!
Whether you are on the hunt for exclusive custom gear, an unforgettable hunt, or the opportunity to spend time afield with one of our very own Texas Game Wardens, we have items on the auction block to suit every taste. For the hunter at heart, set your scope on any one of our exclusive expeditions. While there are too many items to list, here is just a small preview of the many uniquely curated experiences up for grabs this year:
- Port O’Connor fishing experience of a lifetime with retired Texas Game Warden Col. Grahame Jones at the private Shoalwater Lodge
- World-class whitetail archery hunt in Shackleford County with Texas Game Warden Jake Mort
- Once-in-a-lifetime fishing experience with Texas Game Warden Morgan Inman at Bay Flats Lodge Resort
- Waterfowl hunt at the historic Bucksnag Hunting Club with retired Texas Game Warden Col. Grahame Jones, Texas Game Warden David McMillan and K-9 partner Jake
- Lake Travis fishing trip with Lake Travis local, retired Texas Game Warden Major Jonathan Gray
- Long-range shooting experience with Special Ops Texas Game Warden Cullen Stakes at The Ranch TX private shooting club near Eagle Lake
Not convinced YET(I)? A colossal collection of customized YETI coolers will be yours for the bidding, and an exclusive YETI Rambler 30 oz. Tumbler engraved with the Texas Game Warden badge will also be included with every auction package.
And if you love the thrill of the deal more than a treasured trophy hunt, we have items to satisfy every shopper, from Tecovas boots and bags, a $1000 shopping spree at the historic King Ranch Saddle Shop, a package of six shirts from Poncho Outdoors, and more!
Auction items have been donated by a wide array of companies including Swarovski, Orvis, Poncho Outdoors, Spoke Hollow Outfitters, Pointer Outfitters, First Lite, Gunner Kennels, Vortex, Fatties on the Fly, Faith and Action Firearms Unlimited, Blake Jones Designs, Beretta Gallery Dallas, The Ranch TX, Tecovas, SITKA Gear, Hill Country Rifles, Advanced Night Vision, Little Chief Ranch, Bucksnag Hunting Club, McKenna Quinn, and many more.
Auction proceeds will provide program support and ensure that Gear Up for Game Wardens can continue its work to get much-needed equipment in the hands of your Texas Game Wardens to help them do their jobs more effectively. We hope you will join us online September 27 – 29 to support this vital program. Happy hunting!